Our advanced membrane bioreactors (MBRs) and moving bed biofilm reactors (MBBRs) are biological sewage treatment plants. MBBRs are mainly suitable for large cruise vessels, while MBRs are suitable for a wide range of vessels and building facilities, both offshore and on land. Both our MBBRs and MBRs include nutrient removal.
Our electrolytic wastewater treatment plants are especially suitable for naval applications, offshore vessels, and platforms, but they are also used on other vessel types.
Fixed Bed Biofilm Reactor
Victor Marine’s FBBR (Fixed Bed Biofilm Reactor) biological sewage treatment plant has been developed for the treatment of black and grey water using the extremely well proven and compact fixed bed biofilm technology. Approved to the latest IMO standard MEPC 227(64) (excluding section 4.2) and MEPC 159(55) and certified by Bureau Veritas to EC MED Modules B+D, the unit uses a three-stage sewage treatment system which can process from a gravity or vacuum feed and is supplied with the latest touch-screen HMI display and Programmable Logic Control (PLC), enabling the unit to be easily monitored and controlled.
The FBBR biozone uses, in the first stage, a fixed honeycomb matrix which is specifically designed to maximise the bioactivity efficiency, thus allowing for a smaller footprint and reducing costs.
The scoured biomass that is produced passes into the second stage and into a settlement tank which employs tube settlers and skimmers which magnify the settlement effect and prevents disturbances due to the motion of the ship thus producing a clearer effluent and increased results than the required IMO standard.
In the last and final stage, the effluent water is treated in the chlorination unit and finally, during discharge overboard, the effluent is pumped into a dechlorination unit which removes any excess chlorine, again as per IMO requirements.
The FBBR units are available in 15, 30 and 50 man units, depending on the biological load per day or can be supplied with a vacuum system for larger capacity loading.
Optional items such as Macerator Pumps, Grease Traps, Stand-by Air Blowers and Spares are also available.
Victor Marine’s FBBR Sewage Treatment Plant unique design features include:-
- No high-speed moving parts, which results in less maintenance and lower lifetime costs;
- No delicate expensive membranes;
- No cleaning cycles or backwashing;
- Fully automated PLC-controlled system;
- Ability to process from a gravity or vacuum feed;
- Can be supplied as turnkey package or in modular form for ease of installation;
- Low power consumption;
- Fully Type Approved to IMO and Bureau Veritas standards.
- The complete range of Victor Marine FBBR units are renowned for their “green” credentials, efficiency, reliability, economy, ease of installation, use and servicing making the installation and lifespan of the units trouble-free.
Victor Marine Ltd maintains a worldwide network of representatives who can provide customers with comprehensive sales advice and guidance, survey requirements, after-sales service including installation, commissioning, technical support, servicing and spares requirements.
interested in any of our Wastewater treatment products ?
Fill in the form to speed up the process and receive your offer sooner
- Responsable:Llalco Fluid Technology, S.L.
- Dirección del Responsable: C/ Natalia de Silva, 3 – 28027 Madrid
- Finalidad: Atender la petición realizada por el interesado a través del formulario.
- Legitimación: Trataremos sus datos cuando nos preste su consentimiento mediante la marcación de la casilla correspondiente.
- Destinatarios:Los datos no serán comunicados a terceros salvo obligación legal.
- Derechos: Acceso, rectificación, supresión, oposición y otros derechos detallados en la información adicional.
- Información adicional: puede ampliar esta información en la Política de Privacidad de nuestra página web.