Quality, health, safety and environment policy
LLALCO FLUID TECHNOLOGY, S.L., is an organization dedicated to the COMMERCIALIZATION AND the provision of TECHNICAL SERVICE OF TOOLS FOR BOATS, RAILWAY AND INDUSTRIAL SECTOR. The main mission of LLALCO FLUID TECHNOLOGY is to serve the marine and industrial sectors PROTECTING the people, the machinery and the environment with the best solutions in world leading technology.
Our mission includes the values that characterize us as an organization: respect, responsibility and integrity.
- We treat others correctly and with courtesy.
- We work as a mutually supportive team.
- We maintain a culture of diversification and inclusion.
- We value different ideas, opinions and experiences.
- We are responsible for our words and our actions.
- We are committed to quality.
- We provide a safe and secure workplace.
- We care about the environment and our community.
- We act ethically and honestly.
- We communicate frankly and courageously.
- We keep our promises.
- We are consistent in what we say and do.
Our vision is to become a global leader for the shipping and rail industry in the supply of the world leading technology for PROTECTION of the people, the machinery and the environment.
The commitment of our collaborators enables excellence towards our clients and a profitable and sustained development.
Aware of the need to have adequate tools and methods to deploy our mission and vision, we decided to develop and implement an integrated quality, environmental and health and safety management system, according to international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Our permanent goal of promoting the culture of continuous improvement will be deployed through the specific objectives that management will establish and review periodically. LLALCO FLUID TECHNOLOGY, S.L. is committed in knowing the needs and expectations of our clients to achieve their satisfaction, as well as to meet the applicable requirements. Said objectives will be defined aimed at ensuring:
- the continuous improvement of process quality and of the management system to increase the customer satisfaction.
- environmental protection and response to changing environmental conditions, in balance with socio-economic needs;
- legal requirements compliance related to hazards, to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- The organization’s commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and deterioration of health, as well as eliminate hazards and reduce risks for workers
Through this policy, the management of the company commits to:
- Implement staff awareness and motivation programs on continuous improvement, guaranteeing their training for the right performance of their activities within the organization.
- Ensure the creation of mitigation plans for adverse effects that may potentially be caused in the development of our processes to the environment.
- Ensure the implementation of plans for the prevention of risks and damages to health associated with our processes to guarantee care for the health and safety of workers.
All the staff of LLALCO FLUID TECHNOLOGY, S.L. accept the commitment to improve the quality of services, our relationship with the environment and health and safety, as well as the auxiliary processes of the company, complying with the applicable requirements.
This policy is reviewed for its continuous adaptation and is communicated to the staff.