Llalco manufactures high-technology shock absorbers whose performance is unique for this type of equipment. Llalco manufacture a wide range of models with a 10 to 3.000 centimetre stroke. These elements basically consist of two chambers: a nitrogen gas chamber and an oil chamber, which act by means of a sophisticated mechanism, forming an oil-pneumatic buffer with the following characteristics.
They are 99% efficient, i.e. 99% of the energy produced by the impact is absorbed by the Llalco capsule. This has been confirmed in tests conducted by European railway companies.
As regards deceleration, we should explain that it is not sufficient just to stop the train after an impact; the best way is to do so by means of a predetermined and constant deceleration from the beginning of the impact until the train has come to a complete standstill, without producing recoils that would have fatal effects for passengers and cause material damage. Llalco achieves this by enabling a deceleration that is comfortable for passengers and safe for the integrity of the train, using a system that retracts the buffer at a constant, previously calculated speed.
Llalco-pneumatic buffers do not require any regular maintenance, since only one part of the mechanism moves when they act. As a result of this, their performance remains exactly as calculated for more than fifteen years, after which time the gaskets can simply be changed and the unit will continue to be operational.
Our shock absorbers are completely cost-effective, as they drastically reduce the cost of maintaining and repairing the rolling stock, as our clients can confirm (below you will find a reference to the Spanish organisations that have put their trust in this system), since impacts against the buffer stop or between carriages are absorbed, within the speed range for which they were designed, with the same smoothness and efficiency, thus avoiding potential damage and/or discrepancies due to costly repairs.
Our equipment is approved and/or standardised by the railway companies of every country (see the non-exhaustive list in the general catalogue), showing through their confidence that Llalco is cost-effective for them.
INTERESTED IN ANY OF OUR Gas-Hydraulic FIXED Buffers ?
Fill in the form to speed up the process and receive your offer sooner
- Responsable:Llalco Fluid Technology, S.L.
- Dirección del Responsable: C/ Natalia de Silva, 3 – 28027 Madrid
- Finalidad: Atender la petición realizada por el interesado a través del formulario.
- Legitimación: Trataremos sus datos cuando nos preste su consentimiento mediante la marcación de la casilla correspondiente.
- Destinatarios:Los datos no serán comunicados a terceros salvo obligación legal.
- Derechos: Acceso, rectificación, supresión, oposición y otros derechos detallados en la información adicional.
- Información adicional: puede ampliar esta información en la Política de Privacidad de nuestra página web.